Underground Vaults and Storage, Inc. has an opening for the following position:
Position: Straight Truck Driver – Hutchinson
Reports to: John Anschutz
1. Load client material on truck for delivery. Physically place material in vehicle by hand, pallet jack or forklift.
2. Drive truck to client locations. Must be able to make decisions about routing and the most efficient way to make deliveries and pick-ups. Will be doing local courier runs.
3. Deliver material to clients in a timely manner. Physically move material from vehicle to client dock or office.
4. Pick-up material from clients dock or office. Physically place material on vehicle by hand or pallet jack.
5. Comply with DOT and traffic regulations.
6. Maintain confidentiality and security of client records.
7. Must be able to drive a box truck.
1. Maintain log books and other required DOT records, as well as company required paperwork.
2. Communicate with clients and represent the company in a professional manner.
3. Notify supervisor of any maintenance requirements on vehicle.
4. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
5. Work in a safe manner, including use of vehicles and equipment.
40 hours per week, within 7am – 3:30pm Monday through Friday work week.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please email email@example.com or call 1-800-873-0906.